Tuesday, July 31, 2012

San Francisco

I had to share this beautiful trip to San Francisco I was fortunate enough to go on for my birthday last month. What an adventure! There is so much to explore in this city. Scott and I pretty much walked every square inch of it (ouch!), but it was worth all the pain of climbing those hills to see such a beautiful and lively city. Not to mention, I was in vegan food heaven. Above are pictures of dishes I got at the restaurant Herbivore as well as Plant Cafe Organic. My new two favorite restaurants I have ever been to. I still crave that spicy noodle bowl from Herbivore, and have yet to find as amazing of spring rolls as I did at Plant Cafe! One day, I hope to make it back and eat my way through San Francisco once more. 

City Favorites:
- Herbivore restaurant in the Mission District
- Plant Cafe Organic, at both the marina as well as off Embarcadero 
- Tartine Bakery in the Mission District (has a special place in my heart)
- Ninja Sushi in Fisherman's Wharf
- Walk the Golden Gate Bridge (it's longer than you think... prepare yourself!)
- Lincoln Park
- Golden Gate Park
- Haight Ashbury 
- The marina in Fisherman's Wharf
- The entire Mission District 
- Four Barrel Coffee in the Mission District

No comments:

Post a Comment